Monday, December 9, 2013

Joseph and the Inn Keeper sung to the tune of "Baby it's cold outside"

Joseph (left) - The Inn Keeper (right)

Sir it's cold outside - You really can't stay
We've got a baby outside - There's just no space today
What can we do - I have nothing for you
We need a room - The inn is full, there's just no room

I really need to find a place - I sure wish I had more space
Our baby He's coming today - Joseph I don't know what to say
Please sir there's no time to waste - If only I had some more space
I really wish we could stay - Any other day but today

Mary my dear - Wait, one moment sir
There is no room here - I think have an idea
I guess we'll move on  - The stable out back
we'll find a place to stay - It's warm and it has some hay

Mary did you hear what he said - Come and we'll make you a bed
There's a place out back for the night - I really hope you'll be alright
He's letting us stay - We're glad you came
The baby's coming tonight!! (together)

Just look at His eyes - The baby, He's here
How they light up the skies - Yes, the baby is here
He was sent here to us - This sight is so glorious
from God above - He fills my heart with love

Oh Mary we have come so far - Look at the size of that star
And the world will know that He's here - I see some guys coming near
Their way will be lit by the star - I don't know who they are
The angel said we shouldn't have fear - But they have some gifts to bear

Oh the things that He'll do - The baby, yes he is here
for me and for you - It is our savior that's here
This miracle boy - He's come here to be with us
Jesus is his name - Our lives won't be the same

There's bound to be talk tomorrow - Think of my life long sorrow
Of the birth of a newborn king - I'm saved and now I want to sing
He really is here - Yes I am glad he's here
Yes He is finally here (together)
Oh yes He is finally here (together)

Our Savior is finally here! (together)

No comments:

Post a Comment

2022 Back Porch League Annual Story in the Standings

  The sun is shining, and the sweat is rolling as I sit here on our Back Porch today.   The All Star game is over and in our league as in ...